Dureflex® brand polyether-based polyurethane film is inherently breathable; select grades can even be engineered for high moisture vapor transmission rates of up to 8600 g/m2/day*.
Dureflex® breathable film is the choice for applications requiring a combination of moisture vapor transmission and water resistance. Depending on specifications and required properties, breathable grades can be extruded in polyurethane, PEBAX® or copolyester.
Dureflex® breathable film products offer these advantages:
- Available as unsupported film or supported on PE film
- Lightweight, soft, and drape well for excellent comfort and low noise
- Very flexible
- Exhibit good abrasion and tear resistance
- Easily bonded to a broad range of fabrics and textiles
- Environmentally sound and plasticizer-free
Applications include: sportswear; protective clothing; outdoor wear; foul weather gear; footwear; medical apparel; leisure wear; rainwear garments; workplace and safety apparel; shoes; gloves; medical products such as wound dressings; and mattress covers.
*MOCON method results at 0.06 mil, 380oC / 98%RH
Toll-free in the U.S. and Canada: 800.644.0116
PEBAX® is a registered trademark of Arkema France Corporation.